Create fast and easy estimations from our free templates, or start a trial and see how much easier it is to estimate online with YourTradebase.
Download a free estimate template:
Or try the easier way to estimate online:
You've found this page because you're searching for a free estimate template. That means you're looking to make estimating for new work easier.
Using an estimate template can save you time and effort on the layout and structure of your estimatations. A template makes life easier because you're not creating a brand new document for each estimate.
Also, your clients will thank you: A professional template is easier to read. (It makes you look more professional, too).
Here are some basic things that you might include within your estimatation:
- Introduction to the work you're proposing.
- Details of what work is included in your estimate - and what's not included.
- A price of the work you're estimating. Including a breakdown of the costs allows your client to better understand the price.
- A way of getting in touch with you (handy for when the client want's to say yes!).
- How long the estimate is valid for.
- Any terms and conditions that apply.
Simple: download it, edit it, send it and you're done!
Looking for something even faster and easier?
Take a look at our online estimate software.
Are you spending hours wrestling with estimating?
Stuck under a mountain of estimates?
It's time to try a better way of estimating.
YourTradebase gives you everything you need to create professional looking estimates quickly and easily.
Get your estimate drafted, costed and sent in minutes.
© Forty Two Ltd 2013 - 2018
Registered in England and Wales number 6972939