Browse all your paperwork, from all time, more easily
We’ve heard a feature request frequently these last few weeks: the ability to view all quotes or invoices in one place.
Whether it was to just see all outstanding invoices, see which invoices had been paid, or what quotes had been declined in the last month, it was one of our most requested new features.
We listened to our users and agreed that seeing all your paperwork in one place would be a great help.
So, we’re extremely pleased to announce our new paperwork section.
Now – all in one place – you can more easily see:
- Current paperwork you’re working on
- Quotes and estimates by status – draft, sent, accepted, declined – and by date
- Invoices by status – draft, sent, paid, cancelled – and by date
Here’s what it looks like in YourTradeBase:
See all your outstanding invoices in one list
Further to our new paperwork section, we’ve also been able to include another popular feature request…
Now – one click away from the dashboard – you can view all of your outstanding invoices in one list.
Paperwork thumbnails updated
Your paperwork thumbs have also been updated and given a spring clean, with features including:
- Paperwork thumbnails are now larger with more details
- Invoice status can be easily spotted with colour-coded backgrounds
- Quotes and invoice display their date
- Invoices feature their reference number
- All paperwork feature job or customer addresses
We think these changes have made paperwork thumbs easier to browse, easier to see what’s what, and more helpful at a glance.
What do you think of these changes?
Anything you think we’ve missed in YourTradeBase?
Get in touch and let us know… your suggestion could well be the next feature we announce!