Can it really be done? Invoices, quotes, and estimates all done in no time at all?
Yes, and we’ve some daily tasks to help you on your way.
Now I know we can hear a groan of “every day?!”, but yes a little bit every day goes a long way – especially when it comes to paperwork. So follow this daily to-do list and you’ll find your paperwork is much easier to-do (sorry for the pun)!
- Sit down with a cuppa (coffee or tea, whichever is your poison) and start with your blank notepad. Write down everything that you know needs your attention (invoices, estimates, quotes, phone calls, ordering… everything!).
- Sort the paperwork into ‘must do’, ‘can do’, and can wait – this way you’ll definitely know where your attention needs to be.
- Sort through anything that you can prepare for in the next few days to get ahead of the game.
- Divide up the rest of the day into slots to deal with the tasks so they all get completed.
- What are you waiting for? Get started!
Want to find out even more ways to cut the time you spend on paperwork in half? Read our latest guide!