Time is always against you when trying to create a plumbers’ invoice
Dragging out receipts crumpled at the bottom of pockets, remembering what needs to be included, and that’s not mentioning the maths involved. Invoices seem never ending when you start them, and you’re constantly fighting with different things such as daily life, and other more important jobs taking away time from you.
So how exactly does YourTradeBase help with creating plumbers’ invoices?
- Invoices are templates – there’s no messing around trying to align the information properly on the page, all you have to do in drop the information in, and you’re done!
- The details are taken care of – all our invoices automatically add VAT to items for you, and come with a basic terms of agreement that are ready to use, leaving you to just add the important information in.
- Names and addresses are automatically populated – you select the customer you’ve done the work for, and all their details: contact information, address and name, are all put on to the invoice for you. The same goes for your own business details, so you don’t have to keep typing the same information out, so you save time!
- Totals are totted up for you – no maths required, as soon as you add an item, the total at the bottom goes up. Simple!
- You can create an invoice anywhere – YourTradeBase can be used on any computer, tablet or smartphone at any time. So you don’t have to be tied down to a desk to create invoices.
So, want to try our YourTradeBase to create your plumbers’ invoices and see if you can speed up the time you spend on them? You can try us out for a 30 day free trial, we don’t take credit cards and there aren’t any catches, just an easy way to manage your paperwork and jobs.