What we need from you…
Strong experience with React and/or React Native, ready to build quality products for iOS, Android and the web.
Exceptionally clean code and a commitment to coding standards, so you can work in an agile way to deliver great user experiences.
Top-notch Git skills and etiquette. No pressure!
Remote working is great but it takes skill and commitment. We value clear, honest written and verbal communication and a solid teamwork ethic.
What you’ll get from us…
We’re a small, friendly team that fully embraces remote working. You’ll find us across the UK and Europe, using Slack, Clubhouse and Basecamp to stay connected, collaborate and get great work done every day.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Flexible working hours (results > a timesheet)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthy budget for conferences and training
- A MacBook Pro with the tools you need
- Agile, remote, collaborative working
- The chance to work just a step away from the bleeding edge
- Instant impact (your work ships into our users' hands every week)
Sounds good? Get in touch.
Just email our CTO, Jamie Dyer, at email@example.com and include the MD5 hash of the string “I want to work for you!”. Tell us why you love what you do – and why you’d like to do it with us. We’re looking forward to finding out!