File attachments can be added when sending emails in YourTradeBase
File attachments can be uploaded in the following file formats:
- Images files – gif, jpg, png, bmp, tif
- Documents – xls, doc, txt, ppt, pdf, csv
- Zipped files – zip, rar
- Sound files – mp3, m4a, wav, wma
Files must be less than 10mb in size.
Attaching files to your emails
- Visit the quote or invoice you want to email.
- Click to send your email.
- Attachments for the quote or invoice will be shown at the bottom of your email.
- To upload a new file, click ‘Upload a new attachment‘.
- Any files which are checked will be sent as attachments when you send your email.