Upload and store files and attachments to your quotes and estimates in YourTradeBase.
You can upload the following file formats to your quotes:
- Images files – gif, jpg, png, bmp, tif
- Documents – xls, doc, txt, ppt, pdf, csv
- Zipped files – zip, rar
- Sound files – mp3, m4a, wav, wma
Files must be less than 10mb in size.
How to upload file attachments to quotes
- View the quotation you want to attach the file for.
- At the bottom of the page, click ‘+ upload an attachment‘ to open the file uploader.
- Click ‘Choose File‘ and select the file you want to upload from your computer.
- Click ‘Upload this file‘ to attach the file to your quote.
Uploads might take a minute depending on the size of the file.
Once completed, the file will appear underneath the uploader. You can then download and view attachments from any device from your quote page.
To remove an attachment, just click ‘delete‘.
You can also upload images from your tablet or smartphone.
Uploading images from your mobile device would allow you to take photo reminders whilst surveying work, as a prompt to help you quote more accurately.