Customise what to display on your quotes.
N.B. Any updates you make to your quotes display will automatically apply to future quotes you create.
To update the display of your quotes, view the quote you want to update and click the ‘Customise‘ button.
This opens up a menu of customisation options:
You can update the following options – available by selecting a section within the Customise options:
- Colour scheme (apply colour to your quote to match your company branding.)
- Show quote notes
- Show quote totals
- Show breakdown of tax
- Show company name
- Show company contact labels (do you want to display ‘tel’, ’email’, etc labels to your contact information?)
- Show quote reference #
- Show job ‘for’ address
- Description font size (what size do you want your text to be for item descriptions?)
- Show item descriptions
- Descriptions on separate page (do you want a summary of all items on the first page, with detailed descriptions to follow on separate page?)
- One item per page
- Show item prices
- Show tax for each item
- Show material prices
- Show breakdown of materials
- Show material quantities
- Show labour prices
- Show breakdown of labour
- Show labour quantities
More information on displaying materials and labour can be found here: Removing materials from quotes
- Show terms on separate page
- Show page numbers
- Show accreditation logos
- Upload accreditation logos (add new trade association and accreditation logos to your paperwork footer)
Display options are auto-saved
Each time you make a change to a display option for a quote, the setting is automatically saved and applied to the next quote you create.
So, once you’ve set a template for how you want quotes to look, every quote you create will automatically have the same look.
Here are some examples of how your quotes could look with YourTradeBase: Example builders quotes