Schedule surveys, appointments and job visits with your customers
What are visits?
Schedule visits to keep on top of surveys, appointments or meetings with your customers.
Scheduled visits appear on your dashboard schedule and in your calendar. You’ll also receive a daily update reminding you of any visits scheduled for that day.
You can also send your customers email confirmations for any visits that have been scheduled.
How to schedule a visit
You can schedule a visit for any job:
- View the job you want to schedule a visit for
- Click the ‘Schedule a visit‘ link
- Click on your selected calendar date for the visit to enter the details
- You can enter the following details for your visit:
- Visit title
- Start date and time
- End date and time
- Who’s completing the visit
- You can also send an Email confirmation to your customer (see section below)
- Once you’ve entered your details, click ‘Create visit‘ and your visit will be scheduled. If you’ve selected to send an email confirmation, that will be sent to your customer immediately.
Confirming a job visit via email
You can send a confirmation email to your customer by selecting the ‘Email visit confirmation to customer‘ option when creating your visit.
Selecting this option will open a confirmation email window which shows you the message that will be sent to your customer. You can change this message within your email templates – read how to update your email templates here.
If you choose to send a visit confirmation to your customer, it will be sent immediately upon creating the visit.