Download your invoices and receipts as a CSV file to review in a spreadsheet or send to your accountant.
N.B. CSV export is only available on desktop or tablet (in landscape mode) browsers.
Here’s how to export your invoices and receipts into a CSV file ready for you to download:
- Visit your ‘invoices‘ page
- Select the type of invoice you want to download from the ‘viewing‘ option. e.g. paid invoices or receipts
- Select ‘Choose dates‘ from the ‘from‘ options and select the time period you want to export. This allows you to choose a particular month, quarter or year for your invoices.
- Your invoices will update to show your selections. Click the ‘export these invoices‘ link on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Your CSV file will start downloading to your computer.
Happy exporting 🙂