Yes! You can export all your quotes, invoices and customer data
Slightly longer answer:
You can export your customers, quotes and invoices from YourTradeBase into a CSV format.
You can then open these CSV files in a spreadsheet, or import them into an accounts package/other software.
Exporting your data into a CSV file
Here’s how to export your data:
- Visit the quotes, invoices or customers sections from the main navigation.
- Filter by the type of data you want to export:
- For quotes: select from recent, draft or sent. You can also select accepted or declined quotes, along with the timeframe you wish to export.
- For invoices: select from recent, draft or sent. You can also select overdue, paid or cancelled invoices, along with the timeframe you wish to export.
- For customers: select recent, all or filter your customers by letter
- Click ‘Export to CSV’ at the bottom of the page. Whatever paperwork or customers are displayed on the screen will be downloaded to a CSV file. The download should start in your browser automatically.